Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let them eat cake

I don't write as much as like, probably because I'm not cooking as much as I like. Between living at home and trying to spend as much time with my fiance' I spend most of my time in the car, at work or running here and there planning a wedding. I miss making cakes and baked goods. It was such a big part of me for so long. I did accomplish making bread with a mix in my bread machine last week (yeah- that's an accomplishment, dumping ingredients into a machine, and returning from working out to a fresh loaf of bread). Either way as I type this message I'm enjoying a piece of cake. Yes it was my birthday on monday and my fiance purchased our yearly Gluten Free cake from Metrotainment bakery. Its a yellow cake with white chocolate butter cream icing. YUMMY! Its extreamly rich, so a slice will do you. My fiance buys the largest cake size available (probably because he is a guy) but also because I can freeze the majority of the cake for future birthdays and holidays that believe it or not are fast approaching.

No comments: