Thursday, January 21, 2010

GLUTEN FREE PIZZA!!!


I actually screamed and danced for joy yesterday when I discovered that Blue Moon Pizza offers gluten free pizza, salads, apps and desserts! Of course the moment I found this out I had to try it. Review~ It was awesome. We went for Trivia to the Smyrna location. We started the night with cheesy bread (OMG! SO GOOD). I got the initial "lets test this crust out" pizza, by ordering a Margarita pizza (just cheese, tomatoes and basil). It was yummy. My husband ordered the super spicy Luna Pizza... which was good- but hot. I can't wait to go back, but since I'm trying to drop a few pounds I think I will have to wait till next month before my return visit. PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!!! Next visit I think I will share a pizza and try out one of their salads and save room for the gluten free brownie and ice cream!

No comments: